This website offers you information about activities and services that may be of interest to you and your family in the Bedford area.
You may have met some of our team at the Bedford River Festival 2018. If you did, it was great to see you there. If you’re still at the Festival and haven’t been to our pitch yet, do come along! We are in area E11, facing the Embankment Road, near Russell Park.
Today at the Festival, we are offering:Free blood pressure checks with qualified staff
- Free blood pressure checks with qualified staff
- Free balloons and fun wristbands for children
- Free children’s crafts and puppets
- Free Motorcycle display
- A listening ear – people to talk to
- Prayer for your concerns and worries – see our Prayer Tree
- Free information about local churches and support
- Polish-speaking volunteers
We’d love to meet you. ?
I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.